Friday, February 27, 2009

Make Up Your Mind Already!!

So, sometimes I have problems with that whole making-up-my-mind thing. When everybody else has already ordered and are fantasizing about their delicious meal, I'm the one sitting there saying aloud, "Chicken? Or steak? I don't even know..." I'm sure it's frustrating for everyone else. I know it's frustrating for me.

So here's my latest dilemma. I started a Wordpress account so I could blog for Military Spouse and now I can't decide if I should blog from my Wordpress or blog here. I don't even know!! Or maybe I should just do both. Use them for different things. But do you know how many blogs I have? Do you? I have 3! And an eHow (I made 9 cents - Wewt!!) and a Hubpages and about a gazillion writing projects and about about a gazillion more waiting in the hidden recesses of my mind. Not to mention Facebook and Myspace. I even have a My Yearbook! Goodness.

What do I do? I don't even know!

So if you're looking for me, look here or look there or look somewhere else... I have no idea where I am half the time, so good luck.

1 comment:

E said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I too had that problem of having wayyy tooo many "blogging" sites, so I just said forget it and cut back, I kind of always thought I had to have a blog for separate things, 1 for Army Life stuff, one for entertaining, 1 for family stuff, and I figured well that's not how my life really is it's all jumbled together so now so is my blog :)