Guess what! I'm a writer now! Like, for real!
I started an account on Helium.com a while back. I've been trying to write at least one article everyday. It hasn't quite worked out like that, but I have contributed 15 articles so far. It's been really fun and educational. I've been writing on topics that I would have normally been scared to write about and I've stepped out of the box a bit.
One of the features of Helium is the Marketplace where publishers give a title to write about and choose the best title and purchase it and publish it. I have written to a few Marketplace titles just for fun. I wrote an article about green spring cleaning a couple weeks ago for a certain market. Tuesday night I checked my article status and guess what!! My article was purchased!! I'm so excited that my article is going to be in a magazine.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment