skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Where's My Pencil?
Where Adult ADD and Freelance Writing Collide
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Beatboxing flute player
I knew I should have stuck with the flute.
While you're at it, check out the rest of his videos. Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Michelle
Except for a period when I was a teenager and wanted to be an astronaut (until I watched Apollo 13), my one desire has been to write. Every morning I grab a cup of coffee, a pencil and paper and fight the cat for space on my desk.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(8)
▼
December
(3)
Vacuum Wars
Beatboxing flute player
My Christmas Fails
►
November
(5)
Labels
Air Force
(2)
airlines
(1)
batman
(1)
blogging
(1)
celebrities
(1)
Christmas
(1)
cooking
(1)
Demand Media
(3)
Demand Studios
(4)
Ehow
(3)
exercise
(3)
fail
(1)
fitness
(3)
flying
(1)
freelance writing
(4)
gifts
(1)
helium
(11)
holidays
(1)
housekeeping
(2)
marriage
(1)
military
(6)
music
(1)
new york
(1)
rants
(1)
things that make me say "grrr"
(1)
things that make me smile
(1)
Valentine's Day
(1)
work
(3)
writing
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment